(as of May 24,2023 19:40:27 UTC – Details)
Bring your authentic Moroccan decor! Are you looking for an accent piece for your home or office that will add a lifetime of beauty and visual interest? If so, this handmade Moroccan leather pouf is just the thing!Each one of these pouf seats is handcrafted by seven expert artisans in Morocco. These poufs have the design and quality that you would expect from generations of ancestral technique and skill paired with the highest quality, eco-friendly materials. Moroccan Pouf Features:
- 100% Genuine Goat Hide Leather
- Hand-Sorted and Tested Materials
- Natural Recycled Resources
- Completely Chemical Free
- Natural Dyes and Cotton Blend Filling
- Individually Handmade by Seven Master Artisans
- Versatile Function – Use as a side table, ottoman, foot stool, extra seating, and more!Product Dimensions:
- 20” Diameter, 14” HighNo harmful chemicals are ever used in the process; therefore please note that our poufs may have that “New Car” leather smell. This will fade over time. There may be slight variations in color or stitching, which can be attributed to the hand crafted nature of the product. These characteristics are part of what make our poufs special.
HANDMADE FURNITURE: Home furniture and accents become more than just functional decorations when each piece perfectly reflects the emotion and personality of your space through custom details that only come with a handmade piece. Handmade pieces add character through their details and slight variations in color, size, and texture. When you buy an expertly crafted piece of home decor you are adding warmth and longevity that will look beautiful today and for generations to come.
STYLISH HOME DECOR: The Moroccan pouf is a versatile piece of furniture that accents your space with beauty and functionality. It can be placed in a bedroom, living room, powder room, or other space throughout the home or office. Whether used as a side table, foot stool or foot rest, ottoman, or its most customary use as additional seating, your space will be graced with a piece that will strike up intrigued conversation and admiration.
ECO-FRIENDLY MATERIALS: Every floor pouf is made using eco-friendly materials; no harmful chemicals are ever used in our fabrication process. From the recycled resources, hand-sorted goat hides, strong cotton filling, and natural dyes to the sun powered drying and processing of each hide in ancestral tanneries, each product is as one with nature itself.